Twenty-Six Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
Health is the greatest gift,
Contentment is the greatest wealth,
Faithfulness is the best relationship.
Every morning we are born again,
What we do today is what matters most.
- To keep the body in good health is a duty,
Otherwise, we shall not be able to keep our minds beautiful than silent.
Be kind to all creatures,
This is the true religion.
- Open your mouth only if what you are going to say is more beautiful than silence.
- A generous heart, a kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things that renew humanity.
- The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dream.
- The best time for new beginnings is now.
- Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.
- No one is you and that is your superpower.
Every day is not a success,
Every year is not a success,
You have to celebrate the good.
- What comes easy won’t last long, and what lasts long won’t come easy.
- Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.
- Lead from the heart, not the head.
- Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.
- If you don’t like the road you’re walking’s start paving another one.
- The secret to success is to know something nobody else knows.
- Many of life’s failures are people who didn’t realize how close they were to success when they up.
- To succeed, we must first believe that we can.
- To succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failures. To succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failures.
- A successful man can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that other throw at him.
- The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life, it’s about what you inspire others to do.
Three things cannot be long hidden;
- The Sun
- The Moon, and
- The Truth
To succeed in life, you need three things
- A wishbone
- A backbone
- A funny bone