Twenty Motivational Quotes
- Keep calm because nothing lasts forever.
When love is real,
It finds a way.
If we can find money to kill people,
We can find money to help people.
- Wake up every morning believing today is going to be better than yesterday.
- Silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Time is like a river, you cannot touch the same water twice because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of life.
- Everything heals, Your body heals, Your heart heals, Your mind heals, Wounds heal, Your soul repairs itself, Your happiness is always going to come.
- Be kind to all creatures, This is the true religion.
Not everyone will understand your journey,
That’s fine, It’s not their journey to make sense of it’s yours.
Do not afraid to fail,
Be afraid not to try.
- Who gossips to you, will gossip about you.
- It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.
You can’t be strong all the time,
Sometimes, you just need to be alone and let your tears out.
- The time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself.
- People think being alone makes you lonely, but that’s not true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world.
- It’s easy to stand in the crowd but it takes courage to stand alone.
- Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.
- Culture divides us whereas nature unites us.
- We should cry as it acts as a therapy or medicine that also prevents depression.
Five Steps to Happiness:
- Worry less
- Be patient
- Give more
- Expect less