Best inspirational quotes
- We should teach our children about nature, not culture.
We came in the world alone, we will also leave the world alone,
So it’s better to be alone now.
- You are never alone, You are eternally connected with everyone.
If you make friends with yourself,
you will never be alone.
The way is not in the sky,
The way is in the heart.
- We should cry as it acts as a therapy or medicine that also prevents depression.
- Culture divides us whereas nature unites us.
Pain is certain,
Suffering is optional.
There is no path of happiness,
Happiness is the path.
The mind is everything,
What you think you become.
- To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others.
Do not learn how to react,
Learn how to respond.
- Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.
- It is better to travel well than to arrive.
- You will not be punished for your anger, You will be punished for your anger.
- Purity or impurity depends on oneself, No one can purify another.
- Holding in anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
- In the end, these things matter most;
- How well did you love?
- How fully did you live?
- How deeply did you let go?