100 motivational and inspirational Quotes
1. I am not afraid …I am born to do so.
2. Knowing is not enough, We must apply
Willingness is not enough, We must do.
3. With the new day comes, start with new strength and new thoughts.
4. The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best.
5. A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
6. You need to overcome the tug of people against you as you reach for high goals.
7. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement, Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
8. You can’t build a reputation for what you are going to do.
9. If you don’t like how things are change it! You’re not a tree.
10. Either you run the day or the day runs you.
11. Your talent is God’s gift to you, what you do with it is your gift back to God.
12. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
13. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
14. A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat desires.
15. Never complain and never explain.
16. By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail.
17. The will to succeed is important, but what’s more important is the will to prepare.
18. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
19. Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.
20. There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs.
21. Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.
22. Failure is success if we learn from it.
23. Failure defeats losers, failure inspires winners.
24. The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
25. Anyone who stops learning is old whether, at twenty or eighty, Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
26. To know oneself, one should assert oneself.
27. When I was a child, I was afraid of snakes, As I grew up I realized people are more dangerous and scarier.
28. The more that you read, the more things you will know,
The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.
29. Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will.
30. The capacity to learn is a gift,
The ability to learn is a skill,
The willingness to learn is a choice.
31. Every day does something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.
32. The only place success comes before work is in a dictionary.
33. Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.
34. One beautiful heart is better than a thousand beautiful faces.
35. No matter how badly someone treats you, never drop down to their level.
36. Remain calm, Stay strong, and walk away from negative people.
37. Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded.
38. If you believe you are right but still people criticize you, hurt you, shout at you, don’t bother, just remember in every game only the audience makes noise, not players. Be a player… Believe in yourself and do your best.
39. If you have a family that loves you, a few friends, food on your table, and a roof over your head, you are richer than you think.
40. Your mind is a magnet, you think of problems, you attract problems.
But if you think of blessings, you attract blessings.
41. Stop expecting loyalty from people who can’t even give you honesty.
42. A mistake that makes you humble is much better than an achievement that makes you arrogant.
43. A good woman wants love, time, and attention not money.
44. Cheating on a good person is like throwing away a diamond and picking up a rock.
45. A strong person is the one who cries then gets up and fights again.
46. Don’t compare your life to others! There is no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine when it’s their time.
47. Before going to bed, every night forgive everyone and go to sleep with a clean heart.
48. We mature with the damage, not with the years.
49. We don’t grow when things are easy, we grow when we face challenges.
50. Intelligent people tend to have fewer friends than the average person.
The smarter you are, the more selective you become.
51. We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.
52. Do good for others, It will come back in unexpected ways.
53. It hurts because it mattered.
54. Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.
55. Turn your wounds into wisdom.
56. Strive for greatness.
57. Let the beauty of what you love to what you do.
58. It is easy to remember and recover but very hard to forgive and forget.
59. A goal is a dream with a deadline.
60. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
61. We aim above the mark to hit the mark.
62. Get action, seize the moment, Man was never intended to become an oyster.
63. Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.
64. There’s a way to do it better-find it.
65. Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
66. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
67. Go for it now, The future is promised to no one.
68. Be miserable, whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
69. No bird scars too high if he/she scars with his own wings.
70. Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking.
71. Never, never, never give up.
72. If you’re going through hell, keep going.
73. If you can’t do it slowly, then you can’t do it fast either.
74. You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated.
75. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
76. The only way to do great work is to love what you do, If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking, don’t settle quickly.
77. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
78. Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.
79. Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.
80. There is only one way to avoid criticism, be silent.
81. A good mind is stretched by new experiences and knowledge.
82. Whatever you are, be a good one.
83. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions, Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too can become great.
84. He who never makes an effort, never risks a failure.
85. If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.
86. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living with our fears.
87. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
88. There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue these.
89. Don’t feel sorry for yourself, only assholes do that.
90. If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.
91. The best revenge is massive success.
92. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
93. Genius might be the ability to say a profound thing in a simple way.
94. Life has no limitations except the ones you make.
95. Do what you can, with what you have, where are you.
96. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
97. We mustn’t allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.
98. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
99. Five components of Emotional Intelligence:
- Social skills
100. Things to give up:
- Doubting yourself
- Negative thinking
- Fear of failure
- Criticizing others
- Negative self-talk
- Fear of success
- People pleasing