Lecturer/ Tutor (BBA Academics)
Lecturer/ Tutor (BBA Academics)
Job Category: Lecturer/ Tutor (BBA Academics)
Education: Master’s Degree or equivalent in Business Management/Business Administration or in a relevant field
Location: Pokhara/ Kathmandu/ Itahari
- As a Lecturer/ Tutor, you will teach at Undergraduate levels, be involved in the course and/or curriculum development; participate in College and University committees and/or initiatives
- Plan, develop, and deliver modules in areas relating (but not limited) to the relevant subject and other related subjects
- Interest in collaborating both within and outside the college in the development and delivery of instruction resulting in improved student learning
- Assists in other administrative and teaching roles as assigned by the department
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Business Management/Business Administration or in a relevant field
- PhD and other certification in the relevant area of specialization will be an added advantage
- 3 years and above of teaching experience in bachelors or masters level
- Creative Advertising and Copywriting (Marketing specialization)
1. Economics & Society
- Understanding the business environment and economic environment with regard to the business organisation, its stakeholders and the micro, macro, internal and external environment, the purpose and types of business organisation and the stakeholders.
- Researching mainstream well-known business organisations and the business environment in which they operate.
2. International Financial Reporting
- Plan, develop, and deliver modules in areas relating (but not limited) various international financial reporting systems.
- Knowledge and ability to teach of accounting procedures and financial reporting practices.
3. Creative Advertising and Copywriting (Marketing specialization)
- Engage students in effective creative advertising with proper knowledge of development and skills of copywriting, and extensive practice of the development and critique of a personal portfolio of creative advertising.
- Explore the relationships between advertising, conceptual thinking, creative writing, teamwork and design; utilising all media including posters, television, print, radio, viral, digital, guerrilla and ambient.
- Deliver theoretical frameworks and models which are relevant to marketing practice in real times cases.
- Have the knowledge to understand the development of supporting technologies for digital marketing and examine digital channels and their suitability for inclusion for effective integrated online and offline marketing programmes and campaigns.
4. Transnational Business Management
- Teach the decision-making process behind the organisation and management of operations and resources typically scattered around the globe.
- Knowledge regarding how to run business simulations which applies the knowledge of international business theory and management tools, develops successful strategies for entering international markets and managing business operations there.
- Understanding of European Union policy-making processes and relevant legal principles that govern how businesses operate.
- Teach the fundamental aspects of international trade theories, commercial policies, open economy macroeconomics, and the international monetary system, with both theoretical and contemporary policy issues in the international economy.
- Explore topics on the dynamics of international business operations and the evolving world markets focusing on dramatic economic changes such as new theoretical developments, empirical studies and the growing role played by emerging economies.
- Must have a strong understanding of key theories and policies which will be analysed in the light of current international debates.
5. Management Accounting
- Deliver the basic principles of accounting and finance.
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping, drawing up and analyzing financial statements and budgeting.
- Teach concepts and principles which underlie the investment and financing decision process such as the financial system, the value of money, the cost of and return on short term and long term capital.
- This module aims to establish a fundamental understanding of accounting and financial management to better understand other aspects of business administration in other modules.
If you believe, you have what it takes to innovate the future of learning, share your story with us by ‘Clicking Here’. (applicant must fill-up the form by clicking the given link)
In case of any queries, kindly contact us at 9801022188 or 9801022166.
You may also like...