In the revised IPS strategy of 2017, MCC is mentioned as 1 out of 3 strategies.
It costs Rs 50 million per km for the Nepal Electricity Authority to build an international quality transmission line, but the MCC estimates that the cost of a transmission line is Rs 160 million per km, or Rs 110 million more per kilometer.
In order to implement MCC, the number of stray dogs who are leaning on their heads is around Rs 110 million. These stray dogs should be brought to Tundikhel and hanged. Ram Sharan Mahat, KP Sharma Oli, Gyanendra Bahadur Karki, Swarnim Wagle, Puspa Kamal Dahal and Rameshwar Khanal, who used to criticize MCC by calling it MNA, would be punished by standing in Tundikhel.
IPS has three dimensions or parts 1. Foreign aid 2. Military strategy 3. Foreign policy
– In the revised IPS strategy of 2017, MCC is mentioned as 3 out of 1 strategy.
So even a dollar of US financial aid to other countries does not go beyond its strategy. The US grant in the name of USAID is also under IPS. So there is a lot of corrupt/brokers who argue that the grant coming through USAID is also under IPS so why not take the money coming through USAID under MCC? Crazy! The main question is not about assistance and grants but about terms and conditions. If more than Rs 65 billion is taken from BRI, it will not have to be passed by the Parliament. Do you pass all the assistance received from abroad by giving legal recognition from the parliament and putting it above the constitution? Surprisingly, the United States has not lied, but these scoundrels lie. The IPS document clearly states: China is emerging as an economic superpower that needs to be stopped. Our first goal is to make the United States the world’s first economic power. The main objective of the IPS is to prevent China from becoming the first economic superpower. The US government is clearly saying: MCC is a part of IPS but these ashes are not saying.
Foreign Minister Pradip Gyawali agreed to join the IPS in the United States, he also issued a statement announcing the honor. After the protests in Nepal, Gyawali did not agree to join the IPS, but the US State Department said in a statement: “Nepal has joined the IPS, but Gyawali has not denied the US statement.”
The Finance Secretary says: As the MCC Compact with Nepal has been passed by the US Parliament, it should also be passed by the Parliament of Nepal. He will consider the leaders and employees of the United States as scum like them. Will the US Parliament pass a bill to give 500 million dollars to Nepal, which is ruled by scum dogs like you? How much do these scoundrels want to fool the people for their petty selfishness?
The ex-officio vice-president of the MCC is the US Secretary of the Treasury, Gyanendra Bahadur Karki, Nepal’s finance minister signing the MCC compact, and a general staff member signing on behalf of the MCC.
The Project Implementation Agreement under MCC has been signed by the Finance Minister of Nepal Yuvraj Khatiwada and the general staff of MCC.
Ashes! You make a fool of the G to G agreement!
- After the signing of the Finance Minister of Nepal, will the Finance Minister of the United States also sign or by the general staff?
- Although there is a difference in weight between a 2-year-old child and a 40-year-old youth, is there a difference in soul?
- Sovereignty is big and small?
- Is your status equal to a normal employee?
- To disrespect the country by violating the constitution and calling the critics ignorant?
- The constitution states that Nepal will pursue a non-aligned foreign policy. Doesn’t a constitution violate a country’s military strategy?
- The constitution was not torn down?
- How much do you fool the people – how much do you hurt the country?
Brokers are now spreading rumors about MCC’s money: INGO’s dollar protested against MCC as funds would come through G to G agreement with the US! Protested against MCC by eating Chinese money! The madman sitting in the Prime Minister’s chair pretends that no one but himself knows the alphabet! Oli, who has made great strides in the Mahakali treaty, called critics of the MCC anti-development, while those who did not read the MCC’s agreement opposed the MCC. Whether or not these lunatics read the MCC provisions themselves, if they had the wisdom to read and understand, they would have understood so much:
- Nepal is not allowed to inspect and seize the goods imported by the MCC project. (What do you do if you bring weapons? Are you crazy? Did you know that the US dropped weapons and Khampa rebels on the Mustang overnight during the Khampa rebellion or not?
- According to this agreement, not only the current N rules of the United States but also the future N rules will have to be complied with, but if there is a conflict between Nepal’s N rules and laws, the agreement will be enforced by violating Nepal’s N rules and laws. (Not only the present but also the future laws and regulations of the United States of America will be enforced.
- According to the agreement, Nepal will invest Rs 13 billion and the United States will invest Rs 55 billion, but the MCC will have the right to the intellectual property created by the project, and such rights will belong to the US government forever. (Is the Rs 13 billion invested by Nepal left by your father? And the tax exemption given by MCC for importing goods is about Rs 30 billion. Should this money be taken into account or not?)
- MCA Nepal manages funds funded by the MCC and the Government of Nepal, but MCA Nepal is required to submit a statement of expenditure from an auditor accredited by the US government. (How crazy are you to control if the MCA spends this money against another country, for conversion, for arming rebels and for spreading communal riots?)
Courtesy: Shantiman Shrestha